When I first started working in the counselling field it became clear that I enjoyed spending time with clients who were working through life’s challenges.
20 years later, I feel even more inspired working with people. I am grateful to have the opportunity to accompany others through life’s momentous occasions.
My areas of practice include:
- Mindfulness Therapy
- Narrative Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Hakomi Therapy
- Attachment Theory (parenting)
- Imago Therapy (couples)
- John Gottman Method (couples)
Licensed Professional Counselor (Oregon)
Chartered Psychologist (Ontario)
Registered Psychologist (Alberta)
Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology
- Oregon Board of Licensed Professional Counselors and Therapists (#C5355)
- College of Psychologists of Ontario (#4945)
- College of Alberta Psychologists (#3104)
- Canadian Register of Health Service Providers in Psychology
- Oregon Counseling Association
- Psychologists Association of Ontario
I look forward to hearing from you.