There’s an old saying that says we always hurt the ones we love most. Why do we do that?
It’s usually not because of a lack of love, but from a misunderstanding of what love relationships are about.
At some point in most relationships, couples find themselves struggling which can lead to heartbreak and a disconnection from each other.
I will help you and your partner move towards a more loving, supportive and deeply satisfying relationship. Moving towards a “conscious” relationship, I will help you to better understand each other, manage reactions, and bring the connection back into your relationship.
You will also develop tools to help you:
- really listen
- understand and empathize with your partner
- develop a simple, respectful and effective way to talk with your partner about the things that really matter
- gain an understanding of what each partner brings into the relationship based on their past experiences
- move away from blame, shame and criticism
- manage conflict and anger
- re-romanticize your relationship and let the passion back in